Thursday, April 2, 2009

Through a Looking Glass

I went out for what could have been my last walk through the swamplands in order to take photos using my telephoto lens which is an extra I bought for the camera. I wanted to get a series of photos which basically look as though one is looking through a telescope. This is what I was hoping for. It will fit into a photo project that I am working on at this time, a small photo book that will become an eBook. With any luck, I will finish this short book within a week.

Today is supposed to be our hottest day of the winter/spring with temperatures going up to 39C. That is hot! About 102F. I am sure that we might make it in to the water more than our usual three times a day, today. We might even have to spend some of the time indoors to avoid becoming a barbequed by the sun.

Only three more sleeps in Mexico until we head for Canada and home.

No comments: