Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Saturday


Well, this makes post number 125. I guess this is the real thing, something that I am actually sticking to rather than just playing with and dumping for something new. Today's photo is of Hunter who is down visiting with the family. Devon was still sleeping at the time I took the photo. I am posting this from the old HP laptop as my newer Vaio is having wireless issues that I will get Lawrence to cope with later. This machine is definitely slower, one of the reasons I got the newer Sony Vaio.


It's a sunny day and we are planning a few outdoor activities as well as an afternoon swim at the local pool. Ham and scalloped potatoes for supper, our Easter meal as Noelle and Collin will return to Provost very early tomorrow for Collin's work. Noelle will return after a few days to spend more time with us. We did get to talk with Tasha and family for a bit this morning, a good online visit.
Been doing some thinking about the photo project and have decided that one of the options is a book with "tunnel vision" photos, those photos with a circle surrounded by black which look as if one is looking through a telescope (or microscope). If this is the way I go, it will likely be matched with poetry, possibly haikus, to fit the photo. Oh well, I likely will change my mind a gazillion times before I actually get started sometime in May.

No comments: