Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SoFoBoMo Project


Well, this is what the format for my photo book project will look like. I will begin working on this book when we get back from Tasha's. I have 31 days to do the complete book which must contain a minimum of 35 photos. I then must save the project as a PDF and upload it to the project site at SoFoBoMo. Of course I will also put it on the ISSUU site as well as it will then be officially published with copywrite safety built in.
Today Mom and I will be off for another golf game, likely our last game for a while as the weather turns terrible for the next week. I don't mind in the least as I will then find it easier to focus on the basement. Tomorrow I will finish framing in the walls (well, straightening out the wall is more what is really going on). Friday it is off to S'toon to buy materials and go the the CATS performance. Saturday I will either work on bathroom electrical or the flooring. The plumbing will have to wait for either Monday or Tuesday evening. Once that is done, it is wall finishing so that the plumbing fixtures can be hooked up to make the new bathroom useable. By the time this is all done, it will be golfing season for real. Woohoo!

No comments: