Saturday, April 25, 2009

Experiments with Camera Lens


I am trying out a different lens, the wide angle lens I got at the end of last summer. This picture looks good with no noticeable distortion. Why am I trying out my lenses? Well, I wanted to see if I would rather use the wide angle lens or the telephoto lens. As well, I wanted to try out the new mini tripod with the weight of the lenses on the camera. Success! The camera was stable, not the case with the thin mini tripods I got earlier. Good thing the last one rusted out in Mexico.
I've almost come to a standstill with the basement bathroom while waiting for electrical and plumbing. I will be able to put up a few panels of drywall where there won't be any interference for the work remaining. Every little bit counts. This evening we are watching Calgary and Chicago on TV - yes, we have television again. So far after one period, Calgary is down by three goals. It doesn't look good.

1 comment:

Jenn Jilks said...

I have been trying to get to the city to play around with a couple of lenses. My birthday is boxing day! But we are still getting snow!!!!

They are expensive, but you get what you pay for!