Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Clock

It is beginning to look a bit like Christmas in the house. I will try to have a different photo each day with this theme so that you can enjoy that "at home" Christmas feeling.

The clock still isn't working and that is okay as it is old. We don't throw away something treasured because it doesn't work. This used to be Grandma and Grandpa Kohuch's clock. I think they got it for their 25th anniversary in 1954.

So, I guess you know what is in store for today, Christmas decorations will be put up. While I will be doing this, Mom isn't around as she has gone to Swift Current with Darlene and Bernie for an interesting day out together.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Glad to see the decorations are going up. The boys wrote to Santa and let him know they would be at your house so I am sure they would be sad if there was no decorations at all. I assumed you wouldn't put them up until the weekend before.

rgl said...

No, like always when we are at home, they go up ready to be turned on for December 1st. The boys don't have to worry. The Christmas spirit is alive and well at our home.