Sunday, March 22, 2009

Two Weeks Left of Chuburna

Another photo from the caves, one that Mom took of me. It looks as though I am praying to the god of the underworld, though I'm not really into praying to anything as you well know. Oh well, it is a good idea for a photograph and one of those rare photos of me as well. It's also one of the rare times while in Mexico that I ended up wearing my watch, something I only do when we travel or when I go to Spanish lessons. Any other time, knowing the time is not all that important. I just love it!

Yes, this is the second post for today. After a good morning walk and a swim, I needed to get out of the noisy wind and into a quiet space so I thought it was a good time to post another photo and write up another post before I get into some other writing stuff.

Well, back to the rest of my day here in Chuburna, Mexico - only two weeks left!

No comments: