Friday, February 6, 2009

Una casa nueva


In case you are wondering, Mom thought that this might be salvageable. I am sure we could get this waterfront casa for next to nothing. It only needs a bit of work. Not!
Brrrr! Yes, it is cold, and windy. Mom is wearing her wind suit trying to keep warm this evening. When the sun goes down and the wind stays up coming off the water, it really does feel cold. Okay, so I am still wearing shorts. But, it is quite cool. And no, I won't trade places with you as it isn't that cold!
Today I had my second lesson and confirmed that I will take classes one-on-one beginning next week. My classmates were still struggling with the last class' set of ten vocabulary words. So far, I have been faithfully studying my one Spanish text and pocket dictionary. This is going to happen.

No comments: