Thursday, January 22, 2009

Study in Pink

While walking in the afternoon while Mom was in Merida, I saw this wall. Of course, I thought of Mom and how she loves pink. Who knows, she might want something like this to put in front of our house in Elrose.

As usual, more than one walk was in order for the day. And as usual, the camera came with me. And as usual, I got shots of iguanas, birds and scenery. In the end, I will have some photos worth saving. Thank goodness for digital cameras.

I will have the opportunity to sit in on a class or two at a university in Merida, a Mexican histor class that is being taught in Spanish. If I go, I will make sure that I study up on the topic before going so that my ears are tuned in to what I expect to hear. That way, I will understand a few more words than I would have otherwise.

Our friends, Roger and Sue will be here later this afternoon so that we can prepare for our four-day trip with them. Of course, that means I will not be posting until next Tuesday. So, until then, we send our love.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Ok, the sign is cool and I am sure Mom likes it but if you put it up in your front yard, people will start talking like how you talk about the lady who decorates with empty milk jugs. Tell Mom some things are better left where they are. Hope you are having a GREAT trip.